FeCrAl Woven Wire Mesh - Used as Heaters and Dryers
FeCrAl woven wire mesh is commonly offered in rolls.
FeCrAl woven wire mesh is also called FeCrAl alloy woven wire, heating resistance alloy woven wire, electro thermal alloy mesh. The raw material is woven into a continuous meshes. Except for the FeCrAl woven wire mesh, there are FeCrAl expanded metal mesh and FeCrAl perforated mesh.
FeCrAl woven wire has outstanding heating resistance, oxidation resistance performance. It is mainly used in the industry electric furnace, household appliances. It is an ideal material for heating and drying.
- Material: 1Cr13Al4, 1Cr12Al4, 0Cr21Al6, 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2.
- Mesh size: 8 mesh - 80 mesh.
- Wire diameter: 21G - 43G.
- Weaving type: plain weave and twill weave.
- Max working temperature:
- 1Cr13Al4 - 950 degree.
- 1Cr21Al4 - 1100 degree.
- 0Cr21Al6 - 1250 degree.
- 0Cr23Al5 - 1250 degree.
- 0Cr25Al5 - 1250 degree.
- 0Cr21Al6Nb - 1350 degree.
- 0Cr27Al7Mo2 - 1400 degree.
|Item||Mesh||Wire Gauge||Aperture (mm)||Wire Diameter (mm)||Roll Width (m)||Weight (kg/m2)|
- Heating resistance.
- Oxidation resistance.
- Sulfur resistance.
- High surface load.
- Long lasting and durable.
- Low temperature coefficient of resistance.
- The FeCrAl woven wire mesh is mainly used as the drying and heating equipment in metallurgy, colliery, dyeing, food factory, hospital, high density board factory and cardboard.
- The FeCrAl woven wire mesh is an ideal heating resistance material in the industry electric furnace, household appliances, gas burners and infrared device.
- There are still FeCrAl expanded heaters and FeCrAl perforated heaters.
FeCrAl woven wire used in infrared burner.
FeCrAl woven wire used in the gas burner.
FeCrAl expanded metal mesh used in the household heater.
FeCrAl perforated metal mesh used in household heater.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.